At McLean we demonstrate our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion by our actions and outcomes rather than a box-ticking exercise. All our consultants keep up to date on the ever-changing world of EDI, we stay up to date on relevant legislation and the latest innovation, thinking and best practice from different sectors, this includes key skills on how to create and enable safe spaces and being active allies.
We also have a comprehensive Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Policy that addresses not just legislative requirements but how we are equitable in our engagements with our clients, our colleagues and other key stakeholders.
We know more can be done to make sectors more diverse and inclusive, so we are taking action:
- Our EDI Advisory is one of the channels we are using to effect and support change in the sectors we operate in.
- We publish our diversity placement data in order to benchmark ourselves against the wider industry and to better understand where we can improve.
- All our staff receive regular and up-to-date training on the ever-changing EDI landscape.
- We review our business practices ensuring EDI is embedded throughout.
- We continually look for new ways of doing things better and we hold ourselves to account always!